RAS Coaching Hindi Medium
Get The Best RAS Coaching In Hindi Medium At Youth Destination
Youth Destination is the ultimate place where you would find quality coaching classes for your RAS examination preparation. We are dedicated to providing the best of education and services to all our students.
In fact, we ensure that our classes are held in Hindi medium so that candidates from all kinds of educational background can comprehend the syllabus. Our advanced teaching procedures and affordable fee structure make us one of the leading coaching centres of RAS examinations.
Enrol Into The Best RAS Coaching In Hindi Medium?
As one of the best RAS Coaching in Hindi medium, it is our responsibility to ensure that each and every student receives the best education and services. We always make sure that our students do not face any difficulty in preparing for the RAS examination in Hindi medium. In fact, it becomes easier for them to understand the various topics in Hindi and then go for the mock tests. Some of the distinct facilities provided to our students are:
- Learning Program – We make sure that our learning programs are organized in such a way that the students get a hold of all the required subjects.
- Teaching Staff – With the help of our trained faculty members, we provide superior quality education to all our students.
- Trained Faculty And Staff Members – For all the candidates who find it difficult to understand the syllabus in English, we have arranged for intensive Hindi medium learning opportunities.
- Fee Structure – The fee structure at Youth Destination is quite reasonable for all the students.
Know More About The Examination Pattern From The Best RAS Coaching In Hindi Medium
Like all the other competitive examinations, the Rajasthan Administrative Service examinations are also divided into three main stages:
- Preliminary Examination – It consists of only one paper of General Knowledge and General Science that carries 200 marks. This is the screening test and the candidates who clear this stage, move on to the next one.
- Main Examination – This is the main written examination that consists of four distinguished papers where 3 papers are of General Studies and 1 paper is of General Hindi and General English. All the papers comprise of 200 marks each.
- Personality Test – The candidates who manage to acquire the qualifying marks in the main examination, go ahead for the personality test that carries 100 marks.
Enquire About The Eligibility Criteria From The Best RAS Coaching In Hindi Medium
Being one of the most important competitive exams that help the candidates to acquire high posts in the State Government, there are distinguished eligibility criteria. The candidates must hold a graduation degree from a reputed educational institution. He or she must be a minimum 21 years of age and maximum 40 years of age.
Stay Calm And Focused During The Preparation Of RAS Examinations
Candidates need to pay attention to all the different papers of the RAS examinations. It is important for them to acknowledge the various objective questions and also handle the time management procedure. The study materials provided by Youth Destination would ensure that you get a hold on all the subjects clearly and crack the RPSC RAS examination in one go.