MAINS ANSWER WRITING PROGRAM (2019-2020)
INNOVATIVE ANSWER WRITING PROGRAM (IAWP)- 120 days Program
This inactive is divided into two phases.
- Phase I- The duration of phase one is 120 day and it will start on 15th June.
- Phase II- The duration of phase two is also 120 day and it will start on 15 Oct.
Why two phases?
The reason behind such division is the pattern and time schedule of the exam.
The exam is divided into two phase Pre and Mains.
Some topics are very much related to the current affairs so we will deal with these topics with current affairs.
- International relation should be prepared with current affairs
- Social justices and social issues will be discussed with current affairs too.
What is the process of the program?
- Every morning we will post the 5 mains question on my website. (2 question on static topics & three questions from current affairs)
- Stage two is your task. Where you are ought to follow the program religiously. (your task is writing every question in your own word. Relevant sources study material and flowchart of the answer will be attached with an answer.
- Stage III is where you need to invest time to read the other answers at the same time try to find out what you had a skip in your answer and make a proper note.
- Stage IV is our effort where we will discuss all the question with relevant fact and figure in video format. Here we will try to include the following things in the answer to make it an innovative answer.
- flow chart
- And other tools which make us better than other aspirants
- We will also learn the art of answer writing by this process
- The model answer will be posted within a week of the test date.
- lastly, we will post monthly completion of IAWP.
What is the evaluation process?
We will provide you three evaluation mechanism
- Self-evaluation (based on source material)
- Comparative evaluation (compression with other’s answers)
- Video solution
- Modal answer (we will put maximum dimension of the topic with innovative replantation)
So, download year long time table (CLICK HERE)
Daily Mains Answer Writing (Hindi)